Header AD

First Mate + White Cap

I'm really late to the game when it comes to adding China Glaze White Cap to my stash. I saw where my local Sally's expanded their China Glaze display slightly and have added the Anchor's Away Collection to it permanently. (at least it looks permanent to me) I picked this one up because it looked too pretty. So I've been trying to find ways to layer it. I just haven't come across any combination that I love. :( If anyone has ideas for what it should be layered over, drop me a comment. I need some help!

This is one coat of White Cap over one coat of First Mate (from the same collection).
 In these pictures it does show a gold flash, but in real life it seemed like it gave off a green look.

Just for the heck of it, here is First Mate by itself. My bottle has thickened since I got it when they released. This took only one semi-careful coat.



First Mate + White Cap First Mate + White Cap Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD