Header AD

Frenchy Dots

Robin Moses recently posted an easy nail art concept involving a french manicure with different sized dots around the smile line. I went with that idea, but different colors. So this look was inspired by her.

I might as well review this color too. Innocence by China Glaze. I wanted another sheer, milky pink french manicure base. This is 3 thin coats and it really works to hide any staining and leave a nice pink glow.

 Then I freehanded some traditional white tips using Sinful Colors Snow Me White. It doesn't matter if your tips aren't perfect, you're going to cover up with some dots later!

I added some large dots with China Glaze Traffic Jam

Small dots with China Glaze Shower Together

Small dots of China Glaze Recycle

A few smaller dots of Traffic Jam to fill the voids.

Topcoat!
Easy! You should try it!
Frenchy Dots Frenchy Dots Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD