Header AD

Essie - School of Hard Rocks

This was a complete impulse buy. I wasn't amazed by the swatches I saw floating around, but somehow I bought it... I do like it though! It's a great dark, dusty teal. So I am happy with it.
 2 perfectly easy coats, just like what I've come to expect with Essie.


I wanted to do a comparison with another dusty blue in my stash. Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Gray By Gray is one of the polishes that kick-started by interest in nail polish. I dusted off the bottle and applied 2 coats to my middle nail.
 You can see that one is decidedly blue, while the other is teal. I just wanted to show that they share the same muted/dustiness. That means they will have to be used together in some nail art!

And here is a swatch of Gray by Gray by itself. 2 coats. :)

I don't know about you, but I'm excited to see those Essie Luxe Effects topcoats!
Essie - School of Hard Rocks Essie - School of Hard Rocks Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD