Header AD

Looks Great On You - H&M

This was one of my first ever H&M Nail polishes. I bought it back in June but never got around to wearing it. It's one of those strange colours most people would probably consider fugly, a muted orange, sort of rusty colour! My friend who was with me at the time said it looked like the terracotta tiles in her garden. I suppose that's one way to look at it, but that is why it caught my eye, it's unusual! As is the name - "Looks Great on You!"


I was impressed with the formula. I love it when formulas are opaque, I'm not into sheer much unless I specifically pick a sheer polish.

I don't mind the shape of the bottle but I don't like the square lid, it makes application slightly more difficult because you have to hold it in a certain way.


Looks Great On You - H&M Looks Great On You - H&M Reviewed by Unknown on 12:43 PM Rating: 5

Post AD