Header AD

Acorns

Holy MIA, Batman. I'm so sorry that I haven't been posting! It turns out this wedding stuff is all difficult (just try writing your own pre-nup without a lawyer there advising you, and you'll totally get me). I've also been super busy finishing up my last semester at school, but I promise that I will not be missing any more days anytime soon! I still have TONS of nail art to post!

You may recognize these nails from my tutorial on them here. But they're perfect for this time of year, so why not share them with you all again! It's been a pretty warm fall here in Rochester, NY, which I am SUPER thankful for because I hate the cold.

Do you know how to whistle with the top of an acorn? It's like my favorite thing to do. Other than write pre-nups.... I guess I could probably do both at the same time, hmm?
Acorns Acorns Reviewed by Unknown on 2:52 PM Rating: 5

Post AD