Header AD

Lilly Pulitzer - Look 1

Shaina Rose suggested using the prints of Lilly Pulitzer as inspiration. I think this is a great idea! Many of the prints even feature little cartoon animals, so I couldn't resist. Shaina Rose thought that this print in particular would be good inspiration, and this is what I came up with.
I featured the monkey, tiger, elephant, and giraffe.

I started with these background polish colors.
 Pure Ice Free Spirit, Sinful Colors Thimbleberry, Sally Hansen Insta Dri Presto Pink, Brisk Blue, & Lightening.

For the details I used the same colored polishes above, with the addition of black and white acrylic paints.






I like this little fun guy the best. I'm proud that I managed to fit him proportionally on the nail!
 Just the tiger's belly so that I could freature the most stripes.
 The elephant is super simple because there are not many details.



Lilly Pulitzer - Look 1 Lilly Pulitzer - Look 1 Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD