Header AD

Princess Jasmine Inspired

This look is for Hannah! She is having a Disney themed party where she is going as Jasmine and requested some nail art ideas. I've done the "Aladdin" movie before as part of my exhibit project. I posted it here as Part 1 and Part 2. Check them out if you would like a tutorial for one of the characters.

This time, I wanted to go with something more loosely inspired and not an exact character. This look is definitely more wearable and classy! ;) I was inspired to use a look originally done by Robin Moses seen as the third picture here. (You can watch her video tutorial, I did virtually the same thing.) I just used a light teal instead to reflect Jasmine's typical outfit.

Started with China Glaze Innocence, but any sheer pink french manicure polish would work.

Freehanded some China Glaze For Audrey tips. Tape them off if it's easier for you. Don't worry about it being perfect because you will be outlining it later.

I freehanded the following steps using Color Club Scent-suous Gingerbread Man. If you have a gold nail art pen that would work great as well.




Then I added some teal rhinestones when I applied the topcoat.

I think these give off a "Jasmine" vibe. They would compliment, without overwhelming, a costume! What do you think?
Princess Jasmine Inspired Princess Jasmine Inspired Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD