Header AD

China Glaze Magnetix - Instant Chemistry & Drawn to You

I bought just 2 of the new China Glaze Magnetix polishes, because as neat as they are... I'm kind of over the hype already. : / I don't see the point of having 3 different brown colored magnetic polishes. So I just bought 2 different purples.

Instant Chemistry here is more of a burgundy. This is 2 coats.




Then I just wanted to see the effect using another side of the China Glaze magnet, and this design didn't come out straight at all. And it really waivered and messed up on the middle nail.


This is the magnet of course, it's a little smaller than I anticipated. But really easy to work with.

Drawn to You, this one is definitely my favorite. 2 coats.





It looks so cool up close and from a distance!
China Glaze Magnetix - Instant Chemistry & Drawn to You China Glaze Magnetix - Instant Chemistry & Drawn to You Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD