Header AD

31 Day Challenge - Day 14 - Flowers

Did you guess this one right? Flowers! How could I not do "Flower" from Bambi!? It was a perfect match.
You can also check out this other Bambi design I did a while back.


I started by painting all of my nails with Sinful Colors Black on Black. The middle nail is painted with SPAritual Eye of the Beholder with black acrylic paint already started for Flower's outline.

Then white acrylic paint. You can see I just splotched on the flower shapes on the non-"Flower" nail.

The rest I think is pretty self explanatory....




2 thick coats of Seche Vite to even everything out!

"Delicate" is next! Whatever shall I do? You'll have to wait and see! It's a good one!
31 Day Challenge - Day 14 - Flowers 31 Day Challenge - Day 14 - Flowers Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD