Header AD

31 Day Challenge - Day 13 - Animal Print

Which animal print did I choose? Not leopard, giraffe, zebra, or cheetah! 
Dalmatian print as in 101 Dalmatians.
Any animal lover surely appreciated the cuteness of a gazillion puppies running around. What a cute movie.
I chose to feature just two of the puppies. I don't remember their names, one is the little tubby one and the other could be any of the other 100... He's a pretty generic puppy. The other nails are just random spots.

Here's how I painted them. Started with a white polish base. I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White.

Acrylic paint...





Thick coat of Seche Vite topcoat to make everything shiny and perfect!

Any guesses for what's coming up on Day 14 for Flowers?
31 Day Challenge - Day 13 - Animal Print 31 Day Challenge - Day 13 - Animal Print Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD