Header AD

31 Day Challenge - Day 17 - Glitter

I can't help but think of fairies when I think of glitter. So I focused on the 3 fairy godmothers from Sleeping Beauty: Flora, Fauna, & Merryweather. I wanted them to be surrounded by a cloud of glitter and I hope I succeeded.
The background color is OPI Crown Me Already, then I painted them with acrylic paints. Once finished, I topped them all off with what else? China Glaze Fairy Dust!

In the sunlight they really sparkle!

Red is Flora

Green is Fauna

Blue is Merryweather

An intentionally blurry pic to show the glittery goodness.


And this is what they looked like before I topped it with Fairy Dust. Do you think it would have been better left alone? Or was the Fairy Dust a good move?

Next up is Half Moons! O.o
31 Day Challenge - Day 17 - Glitter 31 Day Challenge - Day 17 - Glitter Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD