Header AD

Sonoma Nail Art Polish - Sonoma Sunset

My friend Michelle from Sonoma Nail Art has been bitten by the indie polish bug! She is going to open up a shop where she sells her handmade polishes. I'll keep you posted on when and where. Or you could (and should) follow her blog! These are more than just frankens, she starts from scratch! Glitter, suspension base, new polish bottles, & magic. A franken is where you just mix together existing polishes to create something different. Because we're buds I was able to buy a bottle of Sonoma Sunset before her shop opens! So here it is for your enjoyment.

This is just 2 coats! It's packed full of all kinds of awesome glitter and shimmer that I don't even know how to describe. So see for yourself.


2 coats on a swatch stick, love the large purple square glitters.


Bottle shot


The glitter is nice in that it has an even coverage that makes it great for layering! On my thumb here I did half with Zoya Kristen & half with Barielle Expressive, then 1 coat of Sonoma Sunset.


Michelle pointed out to me that Zoya Caitlin makes for the perfect pair of underwear! Here is 2 coats of Zoya Caitlin topped with 2 coats of Sonoma Sunset.
 Caitlin looks a bit more purple here than it really is.
That's just because I was using my iPhone camera in the car. Lol
Are you as excited about her polishes as I am?!
Sonoma Nail Art Polish - Sonoma Sunset Sonoma Nail Art Polish - Sonoma Sunset Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD