Header AD

Candy Shop

When I first saw that there was a dupe to Deborah Lippmann's Candy Shop floating about, I knew I had to get my hands on it! Tyne from Lovebean Girl was such a sweetie and offered to send me a bottle!

I don't own DL's Candy Shop so cannot compare them but I have read from other bloggers that Claire's is a slightly darker pink and has bigger glitter. I am very happy with this polish, it's so fun and girly! I would have tied my hair into pigtails if I could!


As you may know, I've had some problems with glitter popping off my nails recently but I am happy to report that Candy Shop has some real staying power! I wore it for 4 days and there were no chips! The 2 thick coats of SV probably helped! I'm even too lazy to use the foil method to remove glitter but this time I had no choice, it just wouldn't budge :)


Candy Shop Candy Shop Reviewed by Unknown on 12:22 PM Rating: 5

Post AD