Header AD

"How Now Brown Cow!"

Today I have a beauty from Illamasqua to show you. This is Stagnate from the Toxic Nature Collection! I don't usually buy Illamasqua because of the price but this one was on sale at asos.com, along with Purity so I knew I had to grab them then!

Stagnate is a a creamy grey mauve, sort of dusty and mushroomy! Quite similar to China Glaze Channelesque (now discontinued) and Below Deck, although looking at swatches of those two, they seem to have more of a purple tinge to them than Stagnate. The formula was good to work with and opaque in two coats!

I stamped using Konad White polish and BM225. I wish I knew what I was trying to achieve with this look but I just grabbed the first BM plate from my little plate box. I hadn't used this image before so I thought "hmm, why the hell not?!".  It reminds me of a weird looking brown cow whose spots got a bit of an electric shock! Lol!


And here is 2 coats (no topcoat) of Stagnate on it's own:



Thanks for stopping by.
"How Now Brown Cow!" "How Now Brown Cow!" Reviewed by Unknown on 8:25 AM Rating: 5

Post AD