Header AD

All That Glitters Spotty Dotty Light

March 21, 2012

This is two coats of Man Glaze Matte is Murder, which I got in a swap from the lovely Michelle from Things I love at the Moment!  This polish is such an amazing black matte polish that has a slight silver shimmer. 

Then I added two coats of All That Glitter's Spotty Dotty Light. This polish is so fun, and the combinations are endless! I also bought the spotty dotty dark which is a black version. She also has a red and gold version! The glitter was easy to get out of the bottle, so no fishing required!!!!!  (with Spotty Dotty on top you can really see the shimmer of Man Glaze Murder is Matte!!!!)

You can visit Kirsten at her etsy shop or her Facebook page!


Two days later, I added two coats of Essie Matte About You! I absolutely adore it matte!!!! What do you think about it?



Then I added some pink teddy bears and paw prints. These are the rub on nail stickers! 



All That Glitters Spotty Dotty Light All That Glitters Spotty Dotty Light Reviewed by Unknown on 4:56 PM Rating: 5

Post AD