Header AD

31 Day Challenge - Day 8 - Metallic

Now this is getting more challenging! What cartoon is metallic?
 Lumière from Beauty and the Beast! He was a candelabra, and therefore metallic in nature.

I started with a muted ivory polish that I frankened.

Then I wanted a marbled or antique looking backdrop. So I stamped bundle monster BM07 with Barielle Coco Bar all over. 

Then some black acrylic paint.

This is acrylic paints with the exception of the gold. That is Color Club Gingerbread Man (because I don't have a gold acrylic paint)

More acrylic paints....


A thick coat of Seche Vite!

He's so cute and full of personality. I love it!

What's coming up for Day 9 and Rainbow????
31 Day Challenge - Day 8 - Metallic 31 Day Challenge - Day 8 - Metallic Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD