Header AD

Nail-venturous Lacquers!

March 09, 2012

Hey everyone! Sorry I have not been commenting or looking at your blogs as often as I normally do. I have been SO busy! I hope you understand =)

I plan to open my Etsy shop on March 19! Here is the direct link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Nailventurous

I thought I would give you a sneak peak of some of the polishes I will be offering at some point! Please let me know what you think! I love constructive criticism!

Some of these might be Limited Editions.


This is Flying Blue Jay.

This is almost color accurate. It is a tad bit darker blue in person.


This is two coats of Flying Blue Jay with one coat of top coat. This polish is not as "neon-ish" in person. It is a darker blue.


Sorry for the red cuticles, but I have been swatching ALOT lately so my cuticles are taking a beating.... This is two coats of Robin Laid An Egg with one coat of top coat.


This is two coats of Humble Bee with one coat of top coat. As you can see this doesn't have complete coverage, but it is decent. It is a thicker polish so three coats really isn't ideal. But it looks good layered with one coat too.




This is two coats of Swamp Princess with one coat of top coat. My polish friend Lailaa helped me name it.


This is two coats of Purple Potion with one coat of top coat.


This is three coats of Burst of Blue with one coat of top coat. This is a thicker polish, but goes on fairly well. It can also be used as a layering polish with one coat.

Note: This blue is not color accurate. The blue is a darker more vibrant blue.







Here are some layering polishes that I will be offering. This is Grand Opening (but I might name it PITA (just kidding) because this polish is so frustrating... LOL... It is so awesome but the glitter is SO hard to get out since it is all chunky!)! It has various size and shapes of holo gold glitter. It has a very very light gold tinted base. Swatches coming soon... I was waiting for a good sunny day!


This is Magpie Feathers.  This polish has blue, brown, and silver glitter in a clear base. Thanks to my friend Jenn for helping me name it!


This is Pulverized. It has a clear base.


This is Peacock Gone Wild. It has a clear base.


This is Rainbow Fish. It has a clear base. Thank you to my friend Lindsey for helping me name it!


This is Party Crasher. This has a clear base.




Nail-venturous Lacquers! Nail-venturous Lacquers! Reviewed by Unknown on 8:09 PM Rating: 5

Post AD