Header AD

31 Day Challenge - Day 10 - Gradient

I chose to go with an "under the sea" gradient. So again, The Little Mermaid comes up. It was a favored movie of mine as a child.

I started with this gradient. I used a clean sponge eyeshadow applicator to apply each color.
China Glaze For Audrey
Sally Hansen Insta Dri Blue Away
China Glaze Bahamian Escape
OPI Dating A Royal
gif crear

Once that had dried, I applied a thin layer of Foil Glue (bought from Dollar Nail Art) and let that dry. Then I applied the foil "Opal Glitter" also from Dollar Nail Art. I think it's perfect to add the effect of shimmery bubbles under the water. :)
 Then I painted the characters on 3 nails.

Flounder

Sebastian

And Ariel

Polka Dots is next!
31 Day Challenge - Day 10 - Gradient 31 Day Challenge - Day 10 - Gradient Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD