Header AD

Peculiar Polish Series - Teen Titans

It's another Thursday and time for more Peculiar Polish! Nev from Nevorpurify's Nail Art  is helping me out by designing looks that are from different cartoons that may be a bit less traditional/popular. If you have a suggestion for her, just fill out the embedded form at the bottom of the page!
Here's Nev-

A big thank you to both Brenda and another anonymous reader for suggesting these Teen Titan nails!Teen Titans is a Cartoon Network television show that was based on a comic which centered around teenaged superheros from the DC universe. It is my understanding that it is not only action based, but also pretty character-driven at times. The main protagonist is Robin (of Batman and Robin) and his team consists of Cyborg, (who has a cannon built into his arm), Starfire (who absorbs UV rays to help give her energy in battles), Beast Boy (the trickster of the group), and Raven (who uses meditation and thought to help her combat enemies). 


For my nails, I did the main team of the television show on my left hand. But for my right hand I just did the logo. This is a little trick that I use sometimes when I do a lot of detail work and don't feel like using my non-dominant hand to do intricate stuff. It's a great idea for anyone who is shakier with one of their hands.



Thumb to pinky: Cyborg, Beast Boy, Robin, Starfire, Raven

Peculiar Polish Series - Teen Titans Peculiar Polish Series - Teen Titans Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD