Header AD

31 Day Challenge - Day 7 - Black & White

Spy Vs. Spy! 
Spy Vs Spy is a black and white comic strip that appeared in MAD Magazine. These 2 spies are virtually identical except one wears black and the other wears white. The were constantly at war and attempting to booby-trap one another.



 My left hand has Sinful Colors Black topped with China Glaze Crackle Lightening Bolt. Accent spy nail is done with acrylic paint on top of Sinful Colors Black.
My right hand has Sinful Colors Snow Me White topped with OPI Black Shatter. Accent spy nail is done with acrylic paint on top of Sinful Colors Snow Me White.
I even took a chance and wore this to work! It got a little attention, but most people didn't notice the spies. They just thought it was crackle polish on all my nails. I can't decide if that's a good or a bad thing.... Lol
31 Day Challenge - Day 7 - Black & White 31 Day Challenge - Day 7 - Black & White Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD