Header AD

Pour Me Something Tall and Strong Jelly Sandwich

I don't usually do many jelly sandwiches, mainly because I wasn't a massive fan of jelly polishes. However, that has recently changed and I'm totally hooked on these. I like the look of suspended glitter and of the depth these create as it makes a change from just having glitter sitting on top of the nail!

I did this blue jelly sandwich a couple of weeks ago when my nails were much shorter. This is Misa Pour Me Something Tall And Strong (3 coats)! I have to be honest here, I only bought this polish because of the name! I think it's so cool :) The glitter is Essence Blair (2 coats).


Pour Me Something Tall and Strong Jelly Sandwich Pour Me Something Tall and Strong Jelly Sandwich Reviewed by Unknown on 11:45 AM Rating: 5

Post AD