Header AD

Stone Cold Ruffian

This is my first time to attempt a Ruffian manicure and it went very well actually! 

I started by painting my nails with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Celeb City.


Then I used the brush from the bottle of China Glaze Stone Cold to form the Ruffian manicure. I started by just painting it like I normally do with my nails starting at the cuticle (in this case a distance from the cuticle) and brushing toward the free edge. Then to perfect the Ruffian line, I found it best to go back with a 2nd coat and turn my same brush (from the bottle) perpendicular to my nail, and go sideways and straighten the line. I hope that makes sense. Lol

What do you think about the Ruffian? Love it? Or leave it?
Stone Cold Ruffian Stone Cold Ruffian Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD