Header AD

31 Day Challenge - Day 15 - Delicate

This was a tough one, but once someone suggested it, I knew I had to do it! What could be more delicate than Humpty Dumpty? He was very fragile! Lol
Humpty Dumpty Nail Art
I chose to do Humpty sitting on the brick wall, with an accent thumb nail of a splattered egg.

I wish his clothes had come out a little better, but I was struggling with just how tiny everything was.


Here's how you can re-create them. I started with a base of Zoya Kristen. 2 coats.

Then I taped off the french tips and painted them with Essie Very Structured. 

Outline some brick shapes with Zoya Farah and a tiny nail art brush.

Here I changed my mind on the thumb and removed what I had done and added Zoya Yara instead. (I wanted grass underneath where he splattered. :) White acrylic paint for his body.

More acrylic paint.

Add a thick layer of topcoat like Seche Vite!

Next up is Tribal! That was a tough one too!
31 Day Challenge - Day 15 - Delicate 31 Day Challenge - Day 15 - Delicate Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD