Header AD

Deborah Lippmann - Lara's Theme

Hi guys! Here is another one of the Deborah Lippmann's that I recently acquired. This is Lara's Theme which is pretty much just a bright orange creme finish.
2 coats


I showed you this swatch stick comparison earlier. Left is DL Girls Just Want To Have Fun. Right is DL Lara's Theme.

This is 2 coats of Lara's Theme.

Then I wanted to add some flakes, so I added 1 coat of Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Glass Slipper. Instead of staying a frosty white, the flakes took on a gold color when layered over the orange.



I wore this with a dress that I thought was bright orange, but when I got under the lights of where I was going.... The dress turned out to be more coral toned! So I felt a little silly, but that's what happens when you have poor lighting in your apartment and it's no longer daylight! Oops!
Deborah Lippmann - Lara's Theme Deborah Lippmann - Lara's Theme Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD