Header AD

Color Club Scent-suous "Gingerbread Man"

I got this yesterday from Sally's for $4.49. I couldn't resist because I was curious to smell this scent for myself.... and it looked like it would work well as a stamping polish. I was pleasantly surprised all around!

The bottom 3 nails in this picture are perfectly color accurate. The rest take on a bit of a yellow hue because of those stupid light bulbs I still haven't changed out. :(
 It went on perfectly easy in just 2 coats. 1 thick, carefully applied coat would have worked as well. The scent? I would describe it as spicy/baked. I wouldn't be able to identify it as gingerbread specifically if I didn't read the label, but it does smell like spice cake or pumpkin pie... something along those lines. It's a pleasant smell. Not overpowering, but light.

As you can see it stamps very well! Over both light and dark colors. This polish is now my back up for when I run out of my other gold stamping polish China Glaze 2030. (Sadly enough I will be 43 in the year 2030.... that fact depresses me.)

Color Club Scent-suous "Gingerbread Man" Color Club Scent-suous "Gingerbread Man" Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD