Header AD

Exhibit Project Revealed!

So this has been months in the making. I have finally completely the painstaking process of painting cartoon characters on 204 false fingernails! I got it all glued down and now it's for you to see and let me know what you think!

Here is my dilemna..... I plan on putting it in an art exhibit that is held in March. I can choose to put a price on it in hopes that it will sell. Do you think it would sell? How much do you think I should price it for? I always end up underestimating myself.... so what do you think? What do I name it? I think it should somehow include manicure, fingernails, or something. I'm afraid they won't know what it is otherwise. Nostalgia? Childhood? Cartoon? I am clueless. So I'm looking... no wait, begging for your suggestions! Just comment below. :)

Finished and in the shadowbox frame:

(Please click to enlarge and see their full glory)
Without the frame so you may can see better:

I'll try to go through them top to bottom and left to right to provide links to the original post and if it includes a tutorial or not. I guess I'm just that nice.... ;)

Aladdin Tutorial Format - Part One & Part Two
Aristocats Tutorial Format
The Little Mermaid (still my favorite!) Tutorial Format

(Please let me know if any of the links don't work, thanks!)

I have 7 nails extra! So some characters didn't make the cut. But that's ok. I figure since I finished this WAY sooner than I anticipated... I probably have time to keep it going and make enough nails to fill a second shadow box! There are so many great cartoons I haven't even gotten to yet..... ;)

Exhibit Project Revealed! Exhibit Project Revealed! Reviewed by Unknown on 5:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD