Header AD

31 Day Challenge - Day 18 - Half Moons

I guess that's why they call this a challenge? It took me a long time to find something that would fit a cartoon and half moons, so here we go.
Sailor Moon nail art highlighting the half moon. I attempted to paint the cat "Luna" from the series on my thumb, but it was a disaster. So you're just getting the collar and red tie that was so prominent on her outfit. I broke it down, so hopefully you can recreate it! It might be hard to get each part on all of your nails similar, so feel free to just use it as an accent nail if that helps. I also created this look entirely with nail polish. I didn't use any acrylic paints.



I used the following nail polishes:
Sally Hansen Cafe Au Lait
Barielle Berry Blue
OPI Alpine Snow
Sally Hansen Insta Dri Rapid Red
Kiss Nail Art Black Striper Polish
Barielle Lemondrops
-topped with Seche Vite topcoat!

gif maker

I hope you enjoyed these!
If you're a fan of Sailor Moon you can also check out these designs I did on some false nails a while back. One is virtually identical to this. ;)
31 Day Challenge - Day 18 - Half Moons 31 Day Challenge - Day 18 - Half Moons Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD