Header AD

Dandy Nails Parallel Universe + Dandy Nails Funhouse

April 17, 2012


Today I have two amazing polishes from Dandy Nails on Etsy! This is two coats of Dandy Nails Parallel Universe with one coat of top coat. My photo doesn't show the duo color as much as I would like, but this is a pretty aqua/lavender duo chrome polish! You can see the hint of lavender on the outer edges of my nails! It went on flawlessly.

The next day I added two coats of Dandy Nails Funhouse with one coat of top coat! The glitter pieces came out with ease, so no fishing...The layering possibilities with Fun House is endless! It has purple/pink and aqua flakies with micro silver glitter in a clear base. The aqua flakes have an holo appearance too! Its awesome! So fun! 


Two days later, I still didn't want to take it off!!! But I did stamp on the rose nail design using Kleancolor white and the XXL stamping plates I got from You Mix Cosmetics! I added one coat of Essie Matte About You!






Dandy Nails Parallel Universe + Dandy Nails Funhouse Dandy Nails Parallel Universe + Dandy Nails Funhouse Reviewed by Unknown on 5:07 PM Rating: 5

Post AD