Header AD

Sonoma Nail Art Polish - Steampunk

My friend Michelle over at Sonoma Nail Art has launched her Etsy shop for her polish creations and she's a big hit! Her shop sold out in minutes of it's launch. Thankfully I was able to snag this beauty in the mayhem.
She's the queen of crazy glitter combinations that totally "work" and are utterly unique.

I just love her special label artwork too, it makes it that much more special!
This is 2 coats of Steampunk over 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pink Satin.

It's all sorts of glitters in a clear base. Black diamonds, pink, red and orange hexes of all sizes. More glitter than I can describe!

This is what it looked like with just 1 coat. The glitter applies evenly and I didn't have a bit of trouble.

With the 2nd coat the glitter built up even more and it looked like this:

I just love it and my other Sonoma Nail Art Polish, Sonoma Sunset! Keep up the good work Michelle!

Sonoma Nail Art Polish - Steampunk Sonoma Nail Art Polish - Steampunk Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD