Header AD

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pink Satin + Nail Art

More than just a swatch today. I've got a look showing it's stamp-ability as well as it's comparison to another polish. I saw this in the store and thought it looked "chrome" enough to stamp well. I'd been wanting a light pink polish to stamp with, so it came home with me.
 This is 2 coats swatched. You can tell it's just a little bit "brush-strokey." Below is compared to China Glaze Emotion. Which is just a shade darker.
I accidentally reversed the order of my swatch-sicles....

To take care of the visible brushstrokes, I used my tried and true method for smoothing out the finish. 

Then to test out it's stamp-ability I used the Bundle Monster zebra print image to do the following.
 I used OPI Skull and Glossbones as a base polish, then stamped with China Glaze Emotion on my ring fingernail. I used Pink Satin on all the other nails.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pink Satin + Nail Art Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pink Satin + Nail Art Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD