Header AD

Lacquer Convention Elphaba

April 12, 2012


I recently discovered a new Etsy shop, Lacquer Convention! Yvonne's polishes are amazing! I hope to show you swatches several of her polishes over the next week or so! 

First up is two coats of Lacquer Convention Elphaba! This is the perfect black jelly with traces of green and yellow glitter. It has perfect coverage, and the application was flawless. This polish is so dark and beautiful! I wore this the entire Easter weekend! I was going to do a stamping design over it, but I decided against it! The photos show one coat of top coat!

My next post will feature Lacquer Convention Pop Tart, and it is in my top 10 favorite polishes!



Lacquer Convention Elphaba Lacquer Convention Elphaba Reviewed by Unknown on 7:48 PM Rating: 5

Post AD