Header AD

31 Day Challenge - Day 22 - Inspired by a Song

Inspired by the theme song to Sesame Street actually. Every kid knows these lyrics:
Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street
Come and play
Everything's A-OK
Friendly neighbors there
That's where we meet
Can you tell me how to get
How to get to Sesame Street
It's a magic carpet ride
Every door will open wide
To Happy people like you--
Happy people like
What a beautiful
Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame street...
How to get to Sesame Street
How to get to...
 Thumb is the Sesame Street logo.
Index - Oscar the Grouch
Middle - Cookie Monster
Ring - Big Bird
Pinky - Elmo

It's always tough for me to fit tiny letters and this was no exception! 


Step by step tutorial after the jump if you're interested.
I started with the following base polish colors. Sally Hansen Insta Dri Blue Away, Lightening, and Rapid Red. Then Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Going Green in on my ring finger.
The I freehanded these other details using acrylic paints and the same polish of Blue Away and Rapid Red.
I kind of dabbed outside of my black outlines on the "fuzzy" characters so that they took on a look of fur.



2 coats of Seche Vite to smooth everything out!

31 Day Challenge - Day 22 - Inspired by a Song 31 Day Challenge - Day 22 - Inspired by a Song Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD