Header AD

Cult Nails - Manipulative

I picked this up during the $5 sale because I'm a sucker for this shade. And it looked so fantastic with an added shimmer so I was very excited! When it came in however, I was disappointed. The shimmer doesn't show up at all to the naked eye once on the nail. And let's face it. It's pretty much an exact dupe of China Glaze For Audrey.... :(
This is 2 coats
 Can you see any shimmer?
 I didn't think so. :(


Here it is on a swatch-sicle to compare.
Left is CN Manipulative
Middle is ChG For Audrey
Right is WnW I Need A Refreshment
I can barely distinguish a difference.

I still wanted to wear it, so I added one coat of Pure Ice Heartbreaker for the shimmer I was looking for!
I felt Manipulated all right..... :( Duped again.
Cult Nails - Manipulative Cult Nails - Manipulative Reviewed by Unknown on 8:17 AM Rating: 5

Post AD