Header AD

Nfu Oh 62

The weather here is horrible today! Cloudy and dull as anything, the sun came out for literally a matter of minutes! So I need a holo to liven up my mood a little! It's a nightmare trying to swatch holos here because the sun disappears just as quickly as it appears and it's always hit and miss! :(

This is Nfu Oh 62. The neutral beige/ pinkish one of the Nfu Oh holo bunch. Nfu 64 is still my favourite because the pinkish/ purple tone is much brighter and more prominent but 62 is a very special polish in my stash! I still want to get my hands on the other holos from this collection but haven't yet been able to find them at "reasonable" prices.


I have to admit, application was tricky and in fact unpleasant! It could have been because I was trying to rush so I could capture pictures of it in the sun but also because I was applying it without Aqua Base coat. That usually makes no difference whatsoever with my other holos which apply like butter but this formula caused me some patchiness problems on a couple of the nails. I guess it was worth it because I love this linear holo effect.


Nfu Oh 62 Nfu Oh 62 Reviewed by Unknown on 6:49 AM Rating: 5

Post AD