Header AD

Novelty Nails - Microbeads/Fish Eggs

Next up was microbeads! I wanted to try out the "Caviar" trend. I found this set of microbeads at Michaels for 50% off. It had 8 different colors in the mulitpack for a final price of $3.50. Much cheaper than the Ciate version....

You can attach these a number of ways... foil glue, nail glue, or still wet topcoat. You would probably get the best wear out of nail glue. When I tested these I had them coming off left and right after just 1 hour of wear. I just used still wet Seche Vite though.

 I'm wearing China Glaze Spontaneous btw.
 I prefer this as just an accent nail and not an entire mani. But that's just my opinion. :)

Novelty Nails - Microbeads/Fish Eggs Novelty Nails - Microbeads/Fish Eggs Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD