Header AD

butter LONDON - Henley Regatta

I've had this polish - butter LONDON Henley Regatta - sitting in my untrieds since before Christmas. The hubby got me this as a little surprise along with British Racing Green which I am also yet to try! Since my Leighton Denny Undercurrent mani was intact, no chips or tip wear, I thought it would be a good base for Henley Regatta.


HR is a blue and green micro glitter suspended in a clear base. It will only become opaque on it's own with 3 coats, the pictures below are 2 coats over LD Undercurrent. It's super-in-your-face-shine-and-sparkle :) However, I really like the subtle sparkle that one coat gives over both dark and light polishes!



butter LONDON - Henley Regatta butter LONDON - Henley Regatta Reviewed by Unknown on 11:20 AM Rating: 5

Post AD