Header AD

Some Old Flowers...

I was clearing up some of my computer folders and came across this design dated 27th October 2011! I have no idea why I haven't posted these before. Probably because they were done in October and I was waiting for Spring to post them and then completely forgot about them!

It was quite a while ago but I'm pretty sure I used Sammy's You Tube tutorial on how to create quick and easy flowers. I've recently done another set similar to this which turned out much better so I guess my nail art skills have improved slightly in the last five months! However, I still wanted to post these because I really like how all these colours go together.

I used OPI Fiercely Fiona as a base colour and the following polishes for the flowers: Barry M Black, Miss Sporty Pop Fiction and Orly Glitz & Glamour.



Some Old Flowers... Some Old Flowers... Reviewed by Unknown on 11:35 AM Rating: 5

Post AD