Header AD

Milani - Lavender Fizz & Pink Flare

These are some more of the new Milanis in the One Coat Glitter line. I found them at my local CVS.

Lavender Fizz. Not to be mistaken for Milani Lavender from their Jewel FX line. 
This is 2 coats of purple glittery goodness. I LOVE their One Coat Glitters. They are so delicious and opaque!




Pink Flare is an exact dupe for OPI Teenage Dream from the Katy Perry collection. I knew that before I bought it, but my Teenage Dream bottle is almost half gone and it made me sad that I maybe wouldn't be able to find it again. This is 2 coats of Pink Flare.


I also like that these Milani glitters aren't terribly topcoat hungry. Usually 1 coat of Seche Vite and their smooth as can be. Even after a day or so.
Milani - Lavender Fizz & Pink Flare Milani - Lavender Fizz & Pink Flare Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD