Header AD

Contest Ends Tomorrow!!!

My contest ends tomorrow at midnight (my time, Louisiana USA). That is when I will no longer be able to accept your entry. Sorry! 

I will post all of the fantastic (33 so far!) entries on June 21st between 7-8am as soon as I get home from work. That will open up the voting and allow you to then post your entry on your own blog and petition your friends for votes. Voting will be open for one week's time as that is what the majority of you picked on my poll over to the right. Once the public voting has been closed, I will announce the winner of "People's Choice" and the 3 other private categories. 

Thanks to everyone who has entered and I encourage all that are still thinking of entering to get to work! I want to see what you've got! I've been amazed at the overwhelming interest in my contest, I never dreamed I would have so many enter! I couldn't be happier about it! Thank you!
Contest Ends Tomorrow!!! Contest Ends Tomorrow!!! Reviewed by Unknown on 12:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD