Header AD

Pink Wednesday!!! - Medieval Shields (Checkered Mani)

For this week's Pink Wednesday I wanted to show you a checkered mani I did some time ago which was inspired by Erica of course. Her tutorials are detailed and so easy to follow and I love, love, love tape manis because of how easy they are and what you can achieve with them!!!

I was browsing through Jane's blog some time ago and she also mentioned that these look like Shields! They really do actually - Medieval Shields, but maybe not in pink and silver. I doubt ancient worriers would be very fond of these!

For the base colour I used Zoya Trixie. This is a light silver with a sparkling metallic foil finish. It's probably the closest you can get to the Minx or some sort of nail foil look, with a polish! Application was so easy with this one and there was no clean up whatsoever!! One coat of this would probably be sufficient but I applied 2 and removal is nowhere near as arduous as glittery polishes. In fact, it came off like regular polish.
As my CND Raspberry Parfait is a perfect 1 coater, I used it to create the checkered pattern :-)








xoxo
Pink Wednesday!!! - Medieval Shields (Checkered Mani) Pink Wednesday!!! - Medieval Shields (Checkered Mani) Reviewed by Unknown on 4:58 AM Rating: 5

Post AD