Header AD

Stickers of Sesame St.

Here's how I did it! For those of you interested. :)
It's quite simple actually.

1. Get you background color ready. Give the polish PLENTY of time to dry. You're going to need to press the sticker down onto it.

2. Get your sticker ready. These I found were little circles, so I just cut around the face with small scissors. I cut it out before I removed the backing. 

3. Remove the backing with tweezers if necessary and place it where you would like it on the nail. 

4. Smooth the edges down around the curve of the nail. There will be a few wrinkles because the sticker is not made to curve. I just took the edge of my nail and burnished it down as good as possible. 

5. Use a topcoat (preferably a thick one, Seche Vite or Essie Good to Go). Apply it liberally because you don't want the edges to show. This way it looks like it's completely flat against the nail.

I hope that helped someone out there!
Stickers of Sesame St. Stickers of Sesame St. Reviewed by Unknown on 2:00 PM Rating: 5

Post AD