Header AD

Five ways to wear zebra print....

June 18, 2011


(If the font is in color, it is hyperlinked) 

The purpose of my "not so matching"nails is to demonstrate five very unique, different ways to wear a zebra print. I would NEVER wear all five different designs at the same time. I would pick one and stick to it. haha...

For a more subtle design, try using neutral colors such as what is displayed on my thumb. For the typical zebra print, try black and white such as what is displayed on my pointer and index fingers. For the more adventurous, try mixing colors such as what is displayed on my pinky and ring fingers.

Which one is your favorite? 
My favorite is the ring finger!!!!





I used a Konad Stamping Plate (M57), scraper, and stamper to stamp on the zebra print on each nail.








On my ring finger, I used:

Two coats of Sinful Colors in Savage (This hyperlink leads to a site that I am not familiar with and do not know if it is creditable). I purchased mine at Walgreens)

Two coats of Sally Hansen Pacific Blue 

I stamped on the zebra print with Konad Special Nail Polish in Sky Pearl.



On my middle finger, I used:

Three coats of OPI Alpine Snow 

I stamped on the zebra print with Konad Special Nail Polish in black

On my pink finger, I used:

Two coats of OPI Who the Shrek Are You

Two coats of Sinful Colors Dream On 

Two coats of Orly Truly Tangerine

I stamped on the zebra print with Konad Special Nail Polish in black










On my pointer finger, I used:

One coat of Sally Hansen  Night Flight

I stamped on the zebra print with Konad Special Nail Polish in white



On my thumb I used:

Two coats of Konad Regular Polish in shining brown

I stamped on the zebra print with Konad Regular Polish in beige brown 












This picture is just to show you what my nails looked like before stamping on the zebra print.
Five ways to wear zebra print.... Five ways to wear zebra print.... Reviewed by Unknown on 7:14 PM Rating: 5

Post AD