Header AD

More lovely goodies - Mavala, Hello Kitty, H&M, L.A Colors, GOSH

I know I said that I wouldn’t be hauling anymore polish anytime soon but oh well… I got the Mavala on sale and couldn’t help it!!! The hubby bought me the H&M, the L.A Colors and the Hello Kitty polishes – how darling is he?!


I have never tried the Swiss brand Mavala and have heard good things about it so I wanted to try them for myself.  The mini bottles look like such pretty dainty things!! 
I had told my husband in the past that I was trying to get my hands on some “strange” colours, i.e. not your regular reds and pinks and voila…how strange is this terracotta looking H&M polish. The colour is almost so ugly that it makes it beautiful!

Of course I’m not really in need of bright pinks and blues but he knows how much I love Hello Kitty. Yes... I’m 27 but I still have lots of Hello Kitty and Betty Boop stuff…LOL!

And the LA colors – he said he spotted these on his way to a meeting and they were so cheap (which isn’t usual for American brands in the UK) so he bought them. TBH, I can’t wait to try the silver shimmer one called Gunmetal! The GOSH Metallic Purple sneaking into the side there, I bought that in Superdrug...it just looked so pretty in the bottle!

:-) xoxo
Vanessa
More lovely goodies - Mavala, Hello Kitty, H&M, L.A Colors, GOSH More lovely goodies - Mavala, Hello Kitty, H&M, L.A Colors, GOSH Reviewed by Unknown on 5:20 AM Rating: 5

Post AD