Header AD

Swatch: Orly Purple Pleather - from the Orly Plastix Satin Finish Collection

Hi everyone. Are you all ready for the weekend? Hopefully the rain won’t deter me from my plans! We are going down to the countryside to meet a friend. I always love going to the country because city life can get so hectic!
Today I wanted to show you another polish I got from my haul the other day – Orly Purple Pleather.
Orly Purple Pleather is one of 4 polishes from the Orly Plastix Satin Finish Collection and unlike regular mattes, they have a glossy “plastic” finish, hence the “satin” name, so I guess they can be called a satin-matte polish?!
Purple Pleather is a blue based purple and I’ve heard that its similar to Orly’s Charged Up but with a different finish of course.
The formula on this is thin but applies really well as its manageable and I had no problem with flooding. It’s highly pigmented so I only required 2 coats (no top coat of course).

I love the satin finish, it dries fast like a matte but the finish is is so much prettier. I couldn't stop staring at it!! I’m already contemplating in getting Viridian Vinyl J


Swatch: Orly Purple Pleather - from the Orly Plastix Satin Finish Collection Swatch: Orly Purple Pleather - from the Orly Plastix Satin Finish Collection Reviewed by Unknown on 12:08 PM Rating: 5

Post AD