Header AD

Status Report 6/18

Just thought I'd do a quick photo to show you how far along I am on my exhibit project. I just woke up and for the life of me could not stand still enough to get a focused shot. Lol. I'm posting it anyway, because I have already posted all of these characters before. There is nothing down there that you haven't already seen. So don't freak out on me. :) I just thought there might be some of you out there interested to know that I'm already well into my 4th row! Check out my progress since a previous status report here.
It's moving a little faster than I thought! This has been in just 2 weeks!

Then just to answer any questions from my new followers: Contributors to this blog are Leslie and Kim. I'm Leslie. This blog is primarily my "baby" if you will... Kim is my (slightly) older sister who contributes a post from time to time. She has become more interested in all things nail polish since I became a freak over it. I have invited her to contribute her thoughts when it comes to that "safer" side of nail polish. She enjoys traditional french tips, soft shades of pink, etc. I thought that incorporating her side of things might help broaden this blog out for you, my followers. If there are any more questions, please feel free to ask! :)
Status Report 6/18 Status Report 6/18 Reviewed by Unknown on 11:45 AM Rating: 5

Post AD