Header AD

Off Centered Chevron French

These nails are based on Robin Moses tutorial seen here. I liked the concept and was in the mood for a french, so I chose my colors and got going. I wanted to use pink and green to coordinate with a skirt I plan on wearing.
 I mostly followed her same tutorial. I hid some staining by using 2 coats of Sally Hansen Cafe Au Lait.

China Glaze Laced Up in a diagonal french. I taped it off to make it exact, but even then it's not perfect.

Add the other half of the chevron.

I used white acrylic paint here because I thought I was going to go over it with a sheer lime green polish, but changed my mind. You could use a white nail art striper polish if you have that.

Using a thinner striping brush make the little "whoosh" lines.

I added a little green rhinestone because I just like that combo. :)
 Enjoy!

Off Centered Chevron French Off Centered Chevron French Reviewed by Unknown on 4:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD