Header AD

Eyeko - Coral Polish

This was my first Eyeko polish to try and I really like it. I don't understand why polish brand from other countries have such tiny bottles? Are we in the US just feeding the polish hoarders with 15-19mL polish bottles? Eyeko only had 8.5mL, Essence 8mL, H&M 3mL, GOSH 8mL, Catrice 10mL..... I think I see a pattern here. I guess just another way to link to why Americans have such a problem with obesity. We think bigger is better, and we always want more, More, MORE! :)
 Just a very bright orange-y red. This was 2 coats, still some very minor visible nail line, but that didn't bother me enough to put a third coat on. I love it! Hope you do too!
I'm off to eat an entire container of Crescent Rolls. 6 in a package? Really? That's all? I can eat all 6, thank you Mr. Pillsbury....now I'm the dough-boy.
They are just too tasty to share....

Eyeko - Coral Polish Eyeko - Coral Polish Reviewed by Unknown on 6:17 PM Rating: 5

Post AD