Header AD

The Suggestion Box is Up!

Now that I've figured out how to work Google Documents.... I thought that would be a good way to keep track of suggestions from you guys! If you scroll aaaalllllll the way to the vvvveeeeeerrrrrryyyyy bottom of my page, you'll see the form embedded there. (I thought that was best so that it didn't take up too much room.) I find it really difficult to navigate back through the comments saved in Blogger. It's really irritating when I try to search back and find where so-and-so suggested so-and-so as a cartoon for me to do. So I've been lazy and working instead on others that I had lined up. With your suggestions going now to a google document, I'll be able to click one place and find who suggested what much more easily.... delete them once completed.... and sort out the ones that I've already painted. So I hope this works out well, and I'd greatly appreciate any of you that would kindly offer cartoon suggestions! I aim to please. Oh, and feel free to include in your suggestion whether or not you want to see it as a tutorial, or just a finished manicure.
The Suggestion Box is Up! The Suggestion Box is Up! Reviewed by Unknown on 12:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD