Header AD

From the Vault: Sinful Colors Kismet Elated & BM02

Hi everyone. Hope you are all having a great weekend. After an all day rainy day yesterday, we've got.......... a little bit more rain!!! It's June!!! Stop raining!!!

Today I am showing you a mani I did a couple of weeks ago but was slightly disappointed so I didn't post it right away. Then, I was looking through the files on my laptop and decided that it's actually not all that bad, although I'm not sure what I was trying to achieve and I'm still unsure about the choice of colours!!
I do love this colour (a shimmery magenta-purple with a slight gold shimmer and a bit of a chameleon colour that changes depending on light), I had trouble with the application. As you'll see from the last picture, I applied 3 coats and there is still VNL! I was going to apply a 4th coat but as I was quite annoyed by this point, I didn't! I'm sorry to say I'm a 2 coat kinda gal!!!
I then added some white curtain tips and stamped with Konad White stamping polish and BM02.





xoxo
Vanessa
From the Vault: Sinful Colors Kismet Elated & BM02 From the Vault: Sinful Colors Kismet Elated & BM02 Reviewed by Unknown on 2:59 AM Rating: 5

Post AD