Header AD

Where's Waldo

These were suggested by an anonymous follower, but I had them in mind to do and just hadn't gotten around to it. I'm so glad I did though, he turned out so cute. :)

I had to include a third nail featuring his tourist junk he would leave lying around. The red thing is supposed to be his rolled up sleeping bag. Lol.

Ok, now I'm off to try and hunt down who the winner is of "Good Enough to Eat!"
I'll announce who the winner of People's Choice is, and then once I get everything all straightened out.... announce the other 3 winners of the not-yet-disclosed catergories!

Would you like me to make a post of how many votes each got? Or would you rather I just e-mail you entrants individually with where you ranked? Just let me know!
Where's Waldo Where's Waldo Reviewed by Unknown on 3:00 AM Rating: 5

Post AD